To be a positive witness
and testimony for Jesus Christ,
sharing God's love and His gospel
with automotive enthusiasts.
Who Are We?
We are a group of interdenominational Christian automotive enthusiasts from all backrounds, young and old, with two major common areas of interest.....
Christianity and the Automotive Hobby, Hot Rods, Customs, Muscle Cars, Restored Vehicles, and Race Cars
What We Do
Be a positive Christian witness and testimony, Share God's Love, Present the gospel of salvation
Provide interdenominational chapel and worship services at various automotive events.
Participate in and sponsor Christian charitable events and activities.
Fellowship with Christian automotive enthusiasts.
Hold up one another in prayer.
Produce quarterly newsletter and distribute to members and supporters.
Promote local chapter start ups as God leads and directs.
Family oriented organization with family activities at every club event.
Picnics, cruises and car shows throughout the year as club chapter activities.
Inter-chapter cruises, picnics and shows.
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.
Why We Do It
To proclaim God's love and His gift of salvation. Minister to the saved and the unsaved at automotive events.
Demonstrate an alternative form of ministry. Hold Christian brothers and sisters up in prayer. To fulfill the great commission to witness and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ.
And He said to them "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
How We Do It
Use our vehicles and the automotive hobby to further God's Kingdom.
Work with event promoters and clubs to provide interdenominational chapel and worship services.
Produce and distribute quarterly newsletter.
Provide new chapter start up information and assistance.
Share God's love at automotive events.
A volunteer ministry with financial support from members and fellow Christians.
Then He said to His disciples, "The harvest truly is plentiful but the laborers are few."
Statement of Faith
As a non-denominational association,
these are our beliefs:
1. We believe that there is one God in the form of three persons. The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ as God the Son, His virgin birth, His death on the cross at Calvary, in our place, His resurrection from the dead and His forthcoming return.
3. We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God, that we are all sinners and in need of salvation, and that the only hope for redemption is in the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
4. With all of these truths in mind we proudly bear the title of Christians, committing ourselves to the Lord Jesus Christ, bound together with the love of the Savior, our other members, and our fellow man.
Steps To Christ
1. Acknowledge that you are a sinner.
Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God."
2. Repent of your sin. Repent means to have a change of mind.
Luke 13:3 "Except ye repent, ye shall likewise perish."
3. Confess all known sin.
1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from our unrighteousness."
4. Ask Jesus into your heart, and ask Him to save you.
Acts 2:21 "All who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Mark 16:16 "He that believes and is baptized shall be saved."